I offer a bespoke therapy service in Northumberland for all ages with a focus on mental health, anxiety, self harm,depression, bereavement & loss, family separation , stress, relationship difficulties,low self esteem , confidence building and much more. I adapt my theraputic work to meet the needs of each client. Every client needs an individual approach to meet their needs and gain the most out of the therapy process . I also can be your advocate with any challenges that you maybe facing from school problems , SEND support, bullying at work or school and much more . Facing life difficulties alone can be overwhelming so having someone by your side to support you can make a huge difference
Due to Covid-19 I am pleased to report I am still offering online services as well as some face to face services. You will be asked to wear a mask while entering the building but this can be removed if you wish while seated , hand gel will be provided . I clean all surfaces after each client and ask that you don't attend sessions if you have Covid are ill
I am pleased to announce Child, Adult and Family Counselling Services has won Family Counselling Service of the year with the North England Prestige Awards 2020.
After being hand selected by their judging panel, Prestige Awards contacted me yesterday to let me know my service has won best service in Family Counselling in the North East of England .
I am honoured to not only be selected and short-listed for this award, but to have won it overall!
I have had the privilege to work with so many amazing families across the North East.
It’s not an easy job to do but so rewarding and I get to meet some of the most wonderful people in the North East , feel so lucky right now .
Who are Prestige Awards
The Corporate Livewire North England Prestige Awards recognise small and medium-sized businesses that have proven to be the best in their market over the past 12 months.
The judging panel base their decisions upon areas such as service excellence, quality of the product/ service provided, innovative practices, value, ethical or sustainable methods of working, as well as consistency in performance. The winners selected are those who have best demonstrated their strengths in these areas.
Childrens and young persons Art room - This room is great for breaking out from talking therapy and getting creative. Making mental health first aid kits, slime, stress balls, clay modelling,canvas art, sleep sprays ,vison boards and much more. Some children and adults find creating while talking really helpful and helps them to relax.
1. Please email me to enquire if I have availability to start therapy
If I don't have availability, you can request to be put on my waiting list which you will be invited to fill in a form on te website to be added to the waiting list.
2. Once a start date is agreed i will give you access to my booking app to make your appointments, giving you control of the time slots you would like, its quick,easy and you even get reminders of your appointment times. Payment will be taken through the booking app by adding in a credit or debit card.
3. When you book your first session you will be prompted to fill in an online referral form.
4. Your first appointment is classed as a consultation and will last up to 90mins. This will allow enough time to gather further information on your current situation and what you would like help with. If the therapy is for your child the consutation will be held with Parents/carers only so we can talk openly without child present.
5. Further sessions can be booked via the online booking system choosing either Video, face to face, live messenger and telephone counselling sessions. We can agree an amount of sessions you would like or need or we can be flexiable on this depending how therapy is going.
6. My therapy rooms are based at Hexham Community centre . You can park in the car park next to the community centre but please allow enough time to park as parking spaces can often to full. Head up the stairs or lift to the 2nd floor/top floor and you will see a waiting area with chairs please take a seat and i will pop out and get you at the time of your appointment. Masks must be worn when coming into the community center and gel put on your hands before entering the therapy room . Masks can be removed during the session if you wish. i will ensure seating is set up 2 meters apart to reduce COVID risks.
Please email or text me to check my availability
Tel : 07852 976272